You can now have the ultimate children’s party at The Wave!
If you are looking to book your party into our waterpark, our children’s party bookings are perfect for you!
We offer parties on the weekends, this runs alongside either our 10:00-12:00pm or 1:00-3:00pm session. There must be a minimum of 10 children but you can have a maximum of 20 people in a party at one time (including the adult to child ratio for water supervision) who will have a two-hour session in the fun-filled waterpark, followed by one hour to eat in a separate party room.
Cost of bookings are per person*.
- People aged 1-10 – £8.00
- People aged 11-17 – £12.00
- People aged 18+ – £16.00
*This does not include the cost of food.
To ensure that ratios are followed, we will need to know specifically how many of the following for your party booking:
- How many people aged under 4
- How many people aged 4-10 years
- How many people aged 11-17 years.
For all Waterpark admissions, the following ratios apply:
- Children under 11 years of age are only permitted when accompanied by an adult. Adults must actively ensure the supervision of the children during their entire stay at the facility. Lifeguards cannot ensure constant supervision of children.
- Children (of any age) who cannot swim must be accompanied by an adult on a 1 to 1 basis in the water.
- Children who can swim aged between 4 and 10 years must be accompanied in the water by an adult on a 2 to 1 basis in the water.
- Children who can swim aged 11 and over may use the pool without an accompanying adult in the water.
Please ensure that you have enough Adults to Children when booking your party, as per the Ratios above, and read the admissions policy which can be located here: https://thewavecoventry.com/plan-your-visit/admissions-policy/
If you require food this is at a separate cost per person.
- Pepperoni Pizza & Chips – £4.50 per Child, £5.00 per Adult.
- Cheese Pizza & Chips – £4.50 per Child, £5.00 per Adult.
- Hot Dog & Chips – £5.50 per Child, £6.00 per Adult.
- All the food includes squash as a drink.
- We need at least two weeks’ notice to take a birthday party booking.
- Birthday party slots are not reserved without full payment. We work on a first come first serve booking basis. Payment for waterpark entry will need to be made when making your party booking. However, we can take payment for food two weeks prior to the party, to allow time to decide on food choices.
- Please be aware you will be in the waterpark session with other members of the public and that this is not a private hire. Birthday parties do not give you queue jumping priorities you will need to queue with the public.
- Please be aware the party room is an undecorated room with tables and chairs set up to accommodate 20 people. We do not supply any birthday banners or balloons.
- If you are unable to get 10+ people and looking to attend a waterpark session, you will need to purchase their tickets online at: www.thewavecoventry.co.uk. Food can be purchased separate from the café on exit.
Book now by visiting us at The Wave’s reception or call us on 024 7625 2500.