- Book online, click ‘Book Tickets’ from top menu.
- Bring your email booking confirmation (printed or electronic) to collect your waterpark wristbands.
- When you visit The Wave waterpark you will receive up to four hours parking in Salt Lane Car Park at a discounted rate. You can redeem your discounted parking by entering your registration number on the tablet located on the wall before exiting the turnstiles.
||Waterpark Users Rate*
|Mon – Sat (8am – 6pm)
|Up to 1 hr
|Up to 2 hrs
|Up to 3 hrs
|Up to 4 hrs
||Up to 8 hrs
Salt Lane Car Park, CV1 2GY
Entering the waterpark
- Please bring proof of booking to collect your waterpark entry wristbands.
- There are changing rooms for both individuals and families, along with fully accessible changing rooms too.
- Before entering the waterpark you can store your belongings away safely in the lockers for free, also using your unique QR code.
- You’re almost ready! But first, please review the rules of the waterpark and each slide for your own safety.
- You can also read the admission policy on this page.
- You’re now ready to ride The Wave!
Visit Cofa’s Cafe Bar
You’ll find Cofa’s in the foyer of The Wave and it is open daily in line with the waterpark sessions.
It’s a great environment to get a snack or a drink before or after your visit to the waterpark.
The cafe bar serves a range of hot and cold drinks along with snacks, such as ice creams, hot dogs and pasties. Due to COVID-19 restrictions the cafe bar is currently offering a cashless take away service only.
WATERPARK TOP TIPS: ·
- Wear appropriate clothing in the waterpark! Remember you will be whizzed off your feet at high speed.
- Arrive around 20 minutes early to enter the waterpark.
You can read our FAQ’s here
Read our Admissions Policy here
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT!
There are plenty of other attractions in the city centre to visit after your trip to The Wave.
You can find recommended hotels, bars and restaurants and other attractions in the city on the Visit Coventry page.