Everything you need to know:
- Book online to avoid disappointment!
- Bring your booking confirmation to receive your waterpark wristbands. Both printed and electronic are accepted.
- When you visit The Wave waterpark you will receive up to four hours parking in Salt Lane Car Park at a discounted rate. You can redeem your discounted parking by entering your registration number on the tablet located on the wall before exiting the turnstiles.
||Waterpark Users Rate*
|Mon – Sat (8am – 6pm)
|Up to 1 hr
|Up to 2 hrs
|Up to 3 hrs
|Up to 4 hrs
||Up to 8 hrs
Salt Lane Car Park, CV1 2GY
Entering the waterpark
- To enter the waterpark you will need to scan the QR code on your wristband for three seconds to pass through the turnstiles.
- Changing rooms
- There are changing rooms for both individuals and families, along with fully accessible changing rooms too.
- Before entering the waterpark you can store your belongings away safely in the lockers for free, also using your unique QR code.
- Please note your locker location is only activated if you have scanned your wristband QR code at the turnstiles.
- You’re almost ready! But first, please review the rules of the waterpark and each slide for your own safety.
- You can also read the admission policy on this page.
- You’re now ready to ride The Wave!
- After your waterpark session, remember to visit Cofas Café in reception for a bite to eat! They offer hot and cold food and drinks, with everything from daily specials, to paninis and ice creams.
WATERPARK TOP TIPS: ·
- Wear appropriate clothing in the waterpark! Remember you will be whizzed off your feet at high speed.
- Arrive around 40 minutes early to park and check-in at our kiosk service with ease.
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT!
There are plenty of other attractions in the city centre to visit after your trip to The Wave.
You can find recommended hotels, bars and restaurants and other attractions in the city on the Visit Coventry page.