Use our top tips to get the best out of your waterpark experience!
- Wear appropriate clothing in the waterpark! Remember you will be whizzed off your feet at high speed.
- We recommend you arrive around 20 minutes prior to your waterpark session start time.
- Get discounted parking at Salt Lane car park! Type in your registration plate at reception to redeem your discounted parking at the end of the session.
- Lockers are free to use in the waterpark! Your unique QR coded wristband that you’ll receive upon entry will be your key.
- Keep your wristband on throughout the session and until you exit the building to ensure you can re-open your locker and exit the turnstiles.
- Set up a meeting point within the waterpark so if you get separated from your group you will know where to re-meet them.
- Check the height and weight restrictions in our Admissions Policy to ensure every member can get the best out of their waterpark experience, but don’t forget, we also have The Reef, the Lazy River and Wave Pool to enjoy too!
- Relax in Cofa’s Café after your waterpark session or go for a luxurious treatment at Mana Spa – both situated inside The Wave.
- Make a weekend of your trip to Coventry and visit other local attractions like Coventry Transport Museum, Herbert Art Gallery and Coventry Cathedral.