- With the purchase of an admission ticket
and/ or entrance to the facility, all visitors accept the house rules and all other rules
established for the assurance of operational safety. The house rules are
binding for all guests. They are in place to ensure safety, order and
cleanliness within the centre, thus benefitting all guests. They are in place
to ensure every guest can enjoy their visit. Where private groups are involved,
the leader shall be partly responsible for compliance with the house rules.
Use of the facility is permitted for everyone at their own risk. Safety
signs must always be adhered to.
Minimum Age of Water
- Children under 11 years of age are only permitted when accompanied
by an adult. Adults must actively ensure the supervision of the children during
their entire stay at the facility. Lifeguards cannot ensure constant
supervision of children.
- Children (of any age) who cannot swim must be
accompanied by an adult on a 1 to 1 basis in the water.
- Children under 4 must be accompanied by an
adult on a 1 to 1 basis in the water.
- Children who can swim aged between 4 and 8
years must be accompanied by an adult on a 2 to 1 basis in the water.
- Children who can swim aged 8 and over may use
the pool without an accompanying adult in the water.
& Small Children
- Babies should only be taken into the water for short spells due to
loss of body heat.
- Ensure that babies and young children who have not been toilet
trained wear swim nappies; these are available at reception.
- Children who are weak/ non-swimmers must wear armbands.
- Entrance to the facility is prohibited for persons suffering from
any infectious or contagious diseases. Entrance is also prohibited for persons
with open wounds or skin rashes as well as for persons under the influence of
drugs or alcohol. Persons with other illnesses may also be refused access.
- Any behaviour that could be perceived to disrupt the operation of
the facility may be refused access to the waterpark.
- Entrance is prohibited for anyone who has suffered from a
gastro-intestinal upset involving diarrhoea within the 48 hours before
attempting to visit the waterpark. You may also not enter the water if you have
suffered from confirmed Cryptosporidium infection within the last 14 days.
- The Wave accept no liability for the loss or damage of valuables,
money or articles of clothing. We recommend that you store your valuables
separately in the lockers provided. The provision of a locker does not imply
any duty on our part to ensure safekeeping. The visitor is responsible to
making sure the lockers are closed, locked and that the wristbands are always
kept on them.
- If any damage or accidents occur, please ensure you notify a
member staff immediately.
- Any item found inside the waterpark are to be handed in at
reception. This will be dealt as lost property and in accordance with the legal
- The prices listed in the building and on the website apply.
- The purchased admission tickets only valid for the one day that
they are first used. No refunds will be given, and no reimbursement shall be
offered for tickets that are not used for the day purchased, including online.
- Any tickets purchased are to be kept in a safe place and presented
at reception for time verification. If no receipt can be produced as proof of
purchase or allotted time slot, a fee will be applied to wristband.
- Admission tickets are valid for the day and time showing on the
wristband or until closing time depending on entry time. An additional payment
may be charged if the time limit is exceeded.
- Admission to
the waterpark will be for a minimum of 2hours.
- For any more information please visit our website.
- The hours of operation are to be displayed within the waterpark
and on our website
- No reduction in price will be offered in the case of non-operation
or downtime of individual areas of the waterpark (e.g. Due to technical issues
or health & safety reasons)
- All queues for slides will close 30 minutes prior to the closing
of the waterpark. All other areas of the waterpark are to be vacated at closing
- Every visitor to the waterpark is to behave in a way which ensures
good manners and decency and doesn’t impair the operation of the facility.
Appropriate swimwear must always be worn within the waterpark. Any offensive tattoos
must always be covered up and all persons with long hair are required to wear
it tied back.
- The visitor is liable for any damage or soiling which they cause.
Razors, manicures, pedicures, hair colouring processes, hair masks, massage
gloves and brushes are prohibited.
- The waterpark may only be accessed when barefoot or when wearing
the appropriate over shoe covers.
- Guest must shower before entering the waterpark facilities.
- No jumping or diving is permitted in any of the pools.
- The use of goggles and inflatable balls are permitted at the
managers discretion. No balls are permitted whilst the waves are operational.
- Guests are prohibited from accessing any staff only areas or
handling equipment located in the bathing area which is not intended for direct
use by the guests. The company takes no responsibility for accidents or
incidents that have been caused by a guest ignoring this rule.
- Lifeguards are responsible for ensuring safety and compliance with
the house rules. The instructions of the lifeguards are always to be followed.
- The lifeguards are authorised to remove persons from the premises
who threaten safety, calmness or order, disturb other guests, damage property,
violate the house rules despite warnings, or are in a condition which impairs
their free exercise of will (alcohol, drugs, etc.). Failure to comply to this
may result in criminal charges due to trespassing.
- Any person specified in 5.2 can be temporarily or permanently
denied access to the facility. The ban on entry will first be issued by the Supervisor/
Duty Manager and then subsequently in writing by the management.
- The admission fee for those asked to leave will not be refunded.
- Non-swimmers are only
permitted in the waterpark if they are accompanied by a competent swimmer and
they are wearing flotation aids.
- The facility is monitored by CCTV for security purposes.
- Bicycles and animals may not be brought into the building. Prams
and pushchairs may be brought if the wheels are cleaned beforehand.
- For hygienic reasons normal swimwear attire must be worn within
- Photography is not permitted in the changing areas. The management
reserve the right to prohibit individuals from taking photographs. Any cameras
of any kind are prohibited on the slides. Any non -intrusive use in other areas
is at the discretion of the management.
- The use of glass objects is prohibited throughout the entire waterpark.
- Babies may only be changed in the changing areas intended for this
purpose. Babies and young children who have not been toilet trained must wear
- No food or beverages may be brought onto the premises.
Last updated September